Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Skinny Genes

I barely post at all now in comparison to 2011, but it's mainly out of embarrassment and distractions. I don't know what I weigh because I haven't weighed myself in a long time. I haven't been able to improve my eating either, well not much, like when I've binged it's been cereal and stuff, which is obviously better than binging on chocolate and pot noodles, but I should be strong enough to not binge at all...or even eat. I did fantastically yesterday and the same today though :) And I've been going to the gym and am again tomorrow, so I'm going to weigh myself at the end of the week and hopefully I can change my stats to something lower. I feel very ashamed that it's taking me sooo long :/


I also haven't read anyone's blogs so I'm sorry for that, I follow so many that I don't know if I'll have time to read them all from where I left off so I'll start again from now :) I hope you're all doing well <3



"I really don't like your skinny jeans, so take them off for me. Show me what you've got underneath, so we can do this properly."

Posted at 18:50

1 comment:

  1. dont feel ashamed honey go at your own pace youve just gotta keep remembering it doesnt matter how long it takes just so long as u get there
    "its the climb"
    much lovee
    :)
    btw post more! i miss you young lady :P
    xx

    ReplyDelete