Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Lego House

There was a time not too long ago where the thought of going on the ABC Diet without taking off at least 200 calories for each day seemed impossible, like I couldn't possibly eat that much. But now I feel like it's the only thing to sort myself out :/ so today is day one of the diet. I'll try my absolute hardest to do you guys proud :)


On another subject, I have a boyfriend :) I'm like in shock :L I haven't had a boyfriend since 2010 so this is insane for me. The guy is AB, my very close friend who I've always liked and has always liked me back, we started seeing each other about a month and a half ago and two days ago we officially got together ^-^ hehe. It's made me ten times more motivated to lose this weight, I want to be the stick figure he can wrap his arms right round and lift up, I want him to be proud to call me his girlfriend :) 


Englishrose: I like the way you put that :) 'the last beginning' seems like a perfect way to describe it :) Thanks for following and for the support ^-^ x




"My three words have two meanings, there's one thing on my mind, it's all for you. And it's dark in a cold December but I've got you to keep me warm. And if you're broken I will mend you and keep you sheltered from the storm that's raging on now.
I'm out of touch, I'm out of love, I'll pick you up when you're getting down. And out of all these things I've done, I think I love you better now. I'm out of sight, I'm out of mind, I'll do it all for you in time. And out of all these things I've done, I think I love you better now."

Posted at 09:43

1 comment:

  1. really happy for you!!
    but Im sure he will love you the way you are now before losing tons of weight remember that
    i no that probs will gooo straight over your head but you are really thin now
    thankyou for following my blog honey
    if u wanna text or bbm or email im always here if u need support
    xx

    ReplyDelete