Thursday, 29 March 2012

Hate That I Love You

I'm so stupidly insecure :/ I constantly have this horrible feeling that AB's going to lose interest in me any second :( And I don't know why, he's so affectionate and sweet, he makes me so happy and when I'm with him I constantly think 'Is it actually possible to love someone this much?' because I do, I love him, and I've known for a while now. I think my insecurity comes from how scared I am to lose him, I never open up to anyone the way I do with him, and I've known him for so long if I lost him as a boyfriend I'd lose him all together and that would kill me :/


It doesn't help that I keep bursting into tears whenever I'm alone this week -_- I hate being female *hint as to why I'm so emotional* Sorry to make this all about him, but I feel like I have to get these feelings out some how, and there's not much to say about my eating, other than this is and is going to be a tough week because I just want to eat everything from being emotional, and although I keep treating myself like a dog, I'm not binging as such, so I guess it could be worse...


I hope you're all doing well :) It's odd how much I feel like I need people that I've never met before, but you guys make me feel less alone and I love you for that...



"And I hate how much I love you boy, I can't stand how much I need you. And I hate how much I love you boy, but I just can't let you go, and I hate that I love you so. One of these days maybe your magic won't affect me, and your kiss won't make me weak. But no one in this world knows me the way you know me, so you'll probably always have a spell on me..."

Posted at 19:15

1 comment:

  1. its natural everything you said in this post
    hate to say it but its life its guna be ok hun you wont lose him if you love each other youve just got to learn to be able to trust your feelings for each other and not get overly paranoid that your gunna
    and i get that alot too like you just need to know someone is out there that is listening
    much love
    xx

    ReplyDelete