Wednesday, 14 March 2012

Fast Forward To 2012

Here I am again. I'm really sorry for not being here for so long, and sorry for not even being here to read your blogs. I just gave up completely, food once again became my comfort and I had no power. Every time I tried to start over I gave in because I just didn't care enough. But now I do, and I wont let you down again, and I'll be here to read your beautiful blogs. I know that my blog doesn't make much difference for people, I have little followers and it's not the most exciting blog, but I love you all, including my new follower, for taking interest anyway <3

The part I'm dreading telling you, I've wanted to do a post for a while now, but didn't want to update my new weight, because it's gone from a respectable 111lb...to 123.6lb
That's right. Since Christmas, I've put on 12.6lb.

D
I
S
G
U
S
T
I
N
G

But today I've had a cup of coffee, and just put my dinner in the bin, I've also done a lot of walking, and once again find myself addicted to thinspo and constantly thinking about weight loss. This is my third fucking time trying to get to my UGW, but they say third time's a charm, and I won't give up again. I'm going to show everyone. And I'm going to be here to support you all <3

"We welcome you to the second chapter, thanks for turning the other page. We acknowledge you as the only reason for the progress that we've made."

1 comment: