Friday, 20 January 2012

Undercover Martyn

I thought I might as well say pretty much the same thing that I just posted on Facebook :) Which is that I'm going out tonight, definitely drinking, maybe getting high, but I'm not sure. I always blame not being sober on why I eat, but I cant keep doing that, the only person I'm disappointing is myself. Today I've had an apple and a cup of coffee, and that's ALL I'm having. :) See you soon LW! :D


This is me on December 6th 2011. I weighed 116lb. I have no idea what I weigh now, I'm too scared to look, I'm hoping no more than 117 or so. But I was still not satisfied at 116, so I wont be satisfied until I'm way below my LW I reached at the end of December: 111lb.

"And she spoke words that would melt in your hands. And she spoke words of wisdom." ;)

Posted at 11:25

1 comment:

  1. Wow your body looks so gorgeous! I hope I look similar when I reach 116... we ARE the same height ;D hehe!
    111 is such a nice number, hmmm.... :)
    An apple and coffee?! Not bad! Not bad at all! Enjoy yourself!
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete