Tuesday, 13 December 2011

The Other Side

I can't actually believe my current weight is my new lowest weight. I'm almost like in shock! So sooo proud :) And the good thing is I'm unlikely to get cocky about it, because as proud as I am that I've lost 10lb since I got myself back into control, I still hate how I look. My ribs still aren't how I want them, I still have some fat on the sides of my hips, I still have horrible cheeks, I still have squishy bits I can pull and prod, my arms still wobble and my thighs still touch. So I'm not going to 'reward' myself with food, I'm not going to become smug and throw it all away 'because I'll be fine and look great', there's no giving up and I'm going to be 100lb by the end of January by the absolute latest :)


"And you won't know what it's like until you try."


Posted at 09:21

No comments:

Post a Comment