Friday, 2 December 2011

Hot N Cold

I'm getting so pissed off! First of all with Blogger. I have to refresh my dashboard page like a million times until it finally stops saying I'm not following any blogs and eventually shows the posts from blogs that I AM following!
Second of all, with my weight. I was stuck at 118lb for a while and then finally it dropped to 117lb, which is what I am now. But yesterday it dropped even more, and I was so excited and happy to be 1lb away from my first GW! And then I looked today and it had gone back to 117lb!!!! After working my ass off exercising yesterday and eating 200 calories. I can understand that it's going to be a long journey to get to each GW, but I can't understand putting on weight for no reason.


PLEASE ANA, GIVE ME STRENGTH!!!


"Cause you're hot then you're cold, you're yes then you're no, you're in then you're out, you're up then you're down."


Posted at 15:31

No comments:

Post a Comment