Wednesday, 7 December 2011

Cockiness

I'm finally in a good place with my eating. Back to my habits and mind set at my LW. Today I've had an apple (recently) and it filled me up so much I feel sick, I feel quite guilty for eating it too, but compared to the kind of food that made me feel guilty before this is great.
I haven't weighed myself in a while, I got sick of being disappointed by not losing anything, so as stupid as it sounds I'm hoping if I weigh myself in a couple of days I'll be pleasantly surprised. I'm feeling confident that I'll be at my first GW by the end of next week at the latest, I just cant get cocky, because if I do I'll feel invincible and think it's okay to binge here and there.
I also think I'm either going to come off of the ABC diet or start again and take away a couple/few hundred, because although yes it's supposed to help my metabolism, I just cant eat 500 calories! The most I have is 300 and even then I hate myself. So I guess it's sort of the ABCDE Diet...Ana Boot Camp Diet Extreme.


So excited!


Why not make thinspo festive!

"Place my wants and needs over your resistance."

Posted at 19:21

No comments:

Post a Comment