Friday, 25 November 2011

She Is

Ahh coffee. Used to hate it, now I can't go a day without it. It's my breakfast every day, fills me up, gives me a boost and with my 1 calorie sweeteners, sorts out my sweet cravings instantly :)


I'm faced with a problem though. I was losing between half a pound and one and a half pounds every day for a while, and when that wasn't happening I was at least losing something. But now I'm stuck, I've stayed the same weight for days and I just can't seem to kick this stupid number! I exercise every day, I change it around to challenge myself, I've been perfect on the ABC diet...WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?! I just want to get back to my LW, then I'll know that I can do anything, if I got there before I can get there again...and this time I WILL NOT give up.


"Do not get me wrong I cannot wait for you to come home, for now you're not here and I'm not there, it's like we're on our own to figure it out, consider how to find a place to stand, instead of walking away and instead of nowhere to land. This is gonna' break me clean in two, this is gonna' bring me close to you. She is everything I need that I never knew I wanted. She is everything I want that I never knew I needed."


Posted at 15:14

1 comment:

  1. Hi Erin! I'm Paula, from Argentina. I'm writing to tell you that recently I found your blog and I am a follower now, that's why I'd like to talk with you, so I added you to my e-mail, wich is paulitah_02@hotmail.com
    please write back. bye:)

    ReplyDelete