Friday, 11 November 2011

If The Rain Must Fall

I usually hate winter. Is it even winter yet? It's probably still autumn...but who cares, it feels like winter. But I'm not hating it at the moment, in my current state I don't often leave the house so I'm often curled up in a chunky cardigan, and when I go out I can wear my gorgeous coat or some big jumpers. I'm actually not hating something for once.


I think the medication is working, I have a bit more energy, I don't feel like I'm going to cry non stop, I actually feel okay. The only problem is that I was told it would improve my appetite...and it has. I'm in such a hurry to be thin I feel like I'm going to explode from how much I want it...why are there so many hurdles?!


But oh well, this medication gets me feeling a bit high when I first take it, so right now I'm actually...happy? Wow :)


"Life can be strange, good and bad in so many ways, and in time you will find that things are not always what they seem."


Posted at 15:50

1 comment:

  1. no amount of words can describe how much respect i have for you! you've gone from such a low point and i actually feel so glad you're happier now! :) stay strong!
    -xe♥

    ReplyDelete