Monday, 14 November 2011

I Believe

Erin.: Thank you so much for your comment! It actually brought tears to my eyes and made me smile so much! It's the nicest thing anyone's said to me in a long time :)


So I've been on the ABC diet AGAIN. But this time I've added on 300 calories, I got the idea from a blog I've been following, I think it's a good idea because as she said, this way I'm not setting myself up to fail :) A lot of the time I have 100-200 left over anyway so it's great. I'm on day 6 and haven't failed at all yet! I actually feel proud for once. I feel like as long as I completely focus on this, my mood will keep lifting. I'm so glad I'm slowly getting better with this and even more glad that my mental health is slowly improving :)






"They said you wouldn't make it so far, and ever since they said it, it's been hard. But nevermind the nights you had to cry 'cause you had never let it go inside. You worked real hard and you know exactly what you want and need, so believe and you can never give up, you can reach your goals. Just talk to your soul and say I believe I can, I believe I will..."

Posted at 16:54


No comments:

Post a Comment