Saturday, 5 November 2011

Firework

Fireworks night...how the hell is it November already?! Can't believe it's Christmas next month...dear god I hate that day. Going to a family members house who you never normally visit, amongst other extremely dull family members you never spend time with...for an entire day. Last year I actually fell asleep in the afternoon.


But Fireworks night is different, it's cold enough to wear a cosy coat, but not freezing, there's no need to spend time with people you don't want to, you can just hang out with 'friends', have some drinks, have a fire, and watch the most gorgeous explosions in the sky.
Tonight I plan to actually get dressed, go out, drink, smoke and feel normal. I can pretend there's nothing wrong with me, see my best friend, and be a part of a crowd that are silenced by the sound of the fireworks.


Please, oh please can I just enjoy myself for one single night, even if it's the most simple night in the world, I just want to feel happy.


"Do you ever feel like a plastic bag drifting through the wind, wanting to start again? Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin, like a house of cards, one blow from caving in?"


Posted at 11:15

No comments:

Post a Comment