Thursday, 3 November 2011

All I Want

My god I want to be 18. The ability to just go to the shop and pick up some cigarettes or some drink, or to call up a friend and say "fuck it lets go out tonight!" and not have to wait for some big event to come up. Still...only just over 7 months to go -_-

I spend too much of my life counting down the time until something changes. Waiting for an event, desperate to grow up - without the responsibility, desperate to be thin, desperate to feel happy...
The truth is life is easy, I'm not at school any more because I can't handle it, I have no responsibilities, nothing's truly difficult. But yet it's still so overwhelming. I really do hate life and I hate that I hate it!

Anyway I'll stop moaning, blogging is pointless when all I'm doing is complaining that I'm not thin and I'm not happy. I just didn't want to wait another week until I post. Maybe my new meds will kick in soon and I'll be bouncing off the walls...

"All I want is a place to call my own, to mend the hearts of everyone who feels alone. Woah, you know you keep your hopes up high and your head down low."

Posted at 10:56

No comments:

Post a Comment