Friday, 16 September 2011

Ignorance

I have such good friends...all they've done since I've been back for my last year of sixth form at school is made fun of me. It used to always happen but they're really pushing it, making fun of where I live and my family, and making up rumours about me. Why am I friends with these people? they're not friends at all. I've completely out grown them, I feel like an adult, they've remained as children. The upside is that they haven't noticed I haven't eaten since we went back on Monday, at lunch if I'm too hungry to handle I have a can of Pepsi Max (the same 1 calorie intake as Diet Pepsi but with non-artificial sweeteners) from my bag.


I miss LG, other than SB being an average friend and doesn't treat me like complete shit, LG is my best friend, and he's never done anything to hurt me, but he's the only one who left school to work :/ But he would notice instantly if I wasn't eating so I guess it's for the best.


I'm on day 2 of the ABC diet, so far I'm succeeding :) And I'm going to do everything I can to continue succeeding, I'm not giving up, I will be thin. My life would be nothing without the beautiful voice of ana <3


"I'm not the same kid from your memory, well now I can fend for myself."


Posted at 19:49

No comments:

Post a Comment