Wednesday, 14 September 2011

Behind These Hazel Eyes

Right, I've had enough, I'm so sick of binging. Every time I get stressed out or emotional I eat. Every time I get hungry I eat. Every time I get bored I eat. Every time I'm tempted by the look or smell of food I eat. What the fuck has happened to me?! I used to go for days living off of a bottle of Diet Pepsi and nothing else! I looked in the mirror and burst into tears. All I've been doing is gaining weight, and if I carry on, I'll be right back where I started. I need to stop thinking 'I'll be better tomorrow' and I need to take back control. Starting tomorrow I'm on the ABC Diet, something proven to be effective and what seems like the only option to save myself. I want to have lost at the very least 20 pounds by the end of the year. If I never go over 500 calories, never eat badly, and exercise a lot, I can do it. I was strong before I'll bloody well be strong again. Here come the days of fasting and planned calorie variations for 50 days. And I can't wait <3



"I used to stand so tall, I used to be so strong."

Posted at 21:24

No comments:

Post a Comment