Thursday, 25 August 2011

Come Back Home

Finally! Ugh fucking computers. After the fan on mine breaking I was using my mums laptop for a while, which then got a virus. I've been without internet access for so long! Which has lead to a slight struggle with ana, no thinspiration, no blog, I didn't realise how much I relied on it to help me through.


So I changed the appearance of my blog :) I much prefer it, but I'm not done so I'll be adding pages and making it even better soon, which I planned to do forever ago before I got cut off!
I got my results, two D's and a C. FUCK. I was so upset, I'd tried really hard too, so I'm clearly just retarded. But somehow I've been allowed to carry the subjects further into next year, thank god! Started my job too, I actually really like it, I keep myself busy, it's interesting and there's nice people, including a gorgeous funny guy I'm going to call 'Bakery Boy'. It's always nice to have something pretty to look at ;)


Things in life are looking up, internet access, money, new people, new job, good enough grades to get through next year. The only thing going wrong is ana, and if that goes wrong, my life goes wrong. I have to be better with it, I can be so much stronger than I am now.


"You'll hit your target some day."


Posted at 10.25

No comments:

Post a Comment