Tuesday, 12 July 2011

Up In The Clouds

I couldn't stand it. The hunger built up. Apparently you're supposed to have one binge day per week, but I don't want one. It's killed me. I couldn't stop being hungry and couldn't stop thinking about food, I snapped and grabbed so many biscuits, I ate a lot and now I'm in tears. The guilt I feel is overpowering and I feel helpless over the amount of calories I've taken in now as it's the middle of the night and I'd be loud on the floor boards exercising :'( I've never snapped so easily before. I'm terrified I'll go back to eating a lot. I don't know what to do. I'm going to have to barely eat a thing tomorrow and constantly be on the move at the beach. I have to get rid of what I ate...I hate myself right now.


"And I'm sorry I let you down"

No comments:

Post a Comment